Monday, October 17, 2016

Celebration cards for kids

The new challenge theme at Send A Smile 4 Kids is "Celebration Cards for Kids". I guess a birthday is just about every kid's favorite day to celebrate, so I made this card.  I love this digi by Tiddly Inksl I had so much fun coloring her hair and paper piecing her outfit. Also, this is the first time I've used the Wonky Stitch frame dies, which also come with the sentiment banner and two cute tiny tags!

Here's my birthday card:


 
Digi stamp: "Faythe Flies" by Tiddly Inks Stamps
Copic sketch markers
Sentiment: Reverse Confetti
Frame, tag and banner: Wonky Stitch dies by Avery Elle
DP: Belle Vie 6x6 pad by Julie Nutting
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Sherry

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

So cute, Sherry, I love the negative heart in the little square with the sweet flower. Your little image is darling and colored so nicely. Hope you are doing well.