Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My last card for Operation Write Home

I  just had to post the last card that is going into my final box for Operation Write Home! I sent my first little box in 2010. I never sent a huge box of cards but I knew that every single card mattered--that each handmade card would be sent to the troops to write home on. As soon as I learned about OWH I was impressed with the organization and have never been disappointed. I am sad it's ending but I think many of us in the community have formed bonds (even tho they are in cyberspace) that will keep us in touch. Thanks to Sandy for founding OWH, for leading us and for all the fun!!
Before I get too sentimental, here's one more little card for my box:

Whimsie Doodles digi stamp
Teresa Collins DP
 
Thanks for stopping by! Stay in touch!!

No comments: