Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Our Daily Bread Designs August challenge at OWH: stars

Getting my feet wet after six weeks without card making! I made this for the ODBD Challenge at Operation Write Home: stars.

 
Clear Stamps: Dare2BArtzy "MY HERO'
DP: Bo Bunny "Anthem" 6x6 pad
Brads: Recollections (Michael's)

I took a break to work on the illustrations for my new children's picture book, "Chloe the Shoe Cat." I will let everybody know when it's published and available. Thanks for stopping by and I will be sure to visit your blog soon!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

well done...everything works perfectly together! tfs!!!

Lynn said...

Sherry, I LOVE this card! I think I have some of that tiny striped paper. :) I'm thinking I could make something like this..... well, not as good as yours, but, I could give it a bash!

Lynn said...

Oh, yeah, well I need to get a sentiment like this but.... hm??? may-be I have one! LOL!