Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Tag challenge at Tim Holtz

I really really was going to sit down to tackle a "work" project today; then I got pleasantly distracted by Tim Holtz' blog and his "Twelves Tags of 2014 - June" challenge! I've never participated before this but I thought his technique looked fun and beautiful. Even his wrinkly bow technique was fun! This is how my tag turned out. It was just plain fun and I have the inky fingers to prove it!

 
All Tim Holtz products except Martha Stewart punched-out butterflies, pearls, Prima brads and rayon seam binding. I hope with practice I'll get better at the Tim Holtz-inspired style! Thanks for visiting.
Sherry


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Fantastic tag, love the butterflies. I have enjoyed reading your posts that I have missed lately.
Yvonne