Monday, March 3, 2014

Two thank you cards for guys

Welcome! Trying to get back into the swing of crafting after being away. I made two thank you cards for guys. The first is a monochromatic card using an Our Daily Bread Designs rubber stamp (Tool Box) so I will post it at the OWH challenge:


The newsprint DP is Bazzill Basics Paper Antique Papers.
 
The other card I made uses this week's OWH sketch, turned on its side. I panic when little strips are required and this was almost a train wreck, but here's how this one turned out. I will probably write an Any Hero note inside:
 
 
I had a little paper-piecing fun and the background DP strips are cut from Simple Stories' "Awesome" 6x6 pad. So glad you stopped by!
 
 


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Two fantastic cards for blokes. The second one looks so cute.
Yvonne

TK said...

I love your Any Hero card and think you did a great job interpreting the sketch. I've been having fun with it too.

craftysahmiam said...

Both are fabulous guy cards, but I really like the second one with all of the great paper strips and pieced image =)