Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OWH MWT: White on White

White on white is challenging for me; I'm not good at CAS and I always manage to get inky mystery marks on white! But here's a quick little card I made using one of the MFT fund raiser stamp sets and the Darice embossing folder. I hope it's not too simple...the less I handle the white paper the better, lol. I think it would be a sweet love or Valentine card for a hero to send home to a little girl, or a big girl!

 
Tomorrow's Thanksgiving Day! Have a wonderful holiday, everybody! I'm thankful for all my cardmaking buddies!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

An adorable card Sherry.
Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and yours.
Yvonne

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, I see with both went for the same embossing folder. GMTA I guess. I think you did a marvelous job with both the CAS part and the White on White part. The lace and button are lovely and that image is darling. Wishing you are grand Thanksgiving.

Kathy said...

Sweet card. Definitely be a great love or Valentine card.