Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Three VCMP challenges

Hello! I'm still catching up with the OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party challenges; glad they are active for the rest of the week! It's a chilly, rainy day here in No. VA and a good day to stay in, so I finished 3 cards. The first is for Challenge #6, Things With Wheels. I used a cute Sliekje digi: DP: "Wayfarer" 6x6 miniprints by Bazzill Basics Paper; Copics; Glossy Accents. Thanks to Linda, the challenge host! My next card is for Challenge #7, Caffeine related cards! Whimsie Doodle's "Cafe Lizzie" digi is just great for this challenge: DP: Paris & Co. 6x6 pad My Mind's Eye; Copics; turquoise Pearl Pen. Thanks to challenge host, Jen! Challenge #9 is to make an All White or Cream card with 3 Layers. Here's my attempt: Ranger Antique Linen distress ink; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; SU textured lattice embossing folder. Thanks for coming by. See you soon.

5 comments:

AllisonG said...

All three cards are simply fabulous, Sherry! Your coloring is very good. Glad I kept the inlinkz open - I think there are lots of people still playing along!

Paula S. said...

These are nicely done Sherry and each one has an obvious focal point too :) My favorite is the "Cafe Lizzie". YOu did a great job coloring her and the teal in her clothes really makes her 'pop'. Glad you are getting a chance to do all the great VCMP challenges. Thanks for joining in on the February Bootcamp too.

Linda said...

Great cards. I cannot chose one as a standout. I do not remember that first digi. Thanks for playing in the Things with Wheels challenge.

Jen M said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the pop of blue in your coffee card. :)
Thanks for playing in my caffeine challenge!

Diane said...

I love all 3 of your cards- the caffeine challenge is my favorite- I like the design of the card- and I am so envious of your coloring- especially her hair!