Monday, October 8, 2012

Pink and white snowflakes?

I might have been sleepy but when I looked at this paper from the Authentique Delightful 6x6 pad I thought it looked like snowflakes, even though it's pink and white! So I went with it, although now I think they are flowers, but I think it might actually work!
This is the My Favorite Things weekly sketch I used, with a Pure Innocence stamp set:
General winter cards are always needed at Operation Write Home; so I hope a hero will enjoy sending this pink & white snowflake card home to a loved one!!

2 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Flowers snowflakes same thing just different seasons. Both beautiful representations of the seasons. I love this card. Terrific sentiment.

AllisonG said...

It *TOTALLY* works! I love to use non-traditional colors for holiday/winter cards. :-)