Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Three for Sketch 135

I made three cards using Operation Write Home's new sketch, #135:
The first card uses one of my favorite clear stamp sets, "Li'l Pumpkin" by My Favorite Things. I paper pieced it and sanded the embossed purple strip. This is the first time I've used a "white" pumpkin; I love seeing those in the autumn. I think the pumpkin in this stamp works well as the little embellishment on the sketch.
Here's another using the same stamp set:
I had some vintage fun with this one, using an image from Digital Two for Tuesday which I colored with Copics:

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, All three of these cards are extremely nice. I can't decide if I like that pumpkin in white or colored. Both look great. I love the sentiment on your third card. I haven't started a card for this challenge yet. I've got to get going. Have a great week.

Linda said...

Awesome cards...what else can I say...awesome!

Jen M said...

These are all great, Sherry! I love the second card in the halloween colors. :)

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Fabulous collection, beautiful design and fantastic images. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs.

Unknown said...

I love the second card. The layering makes everything pop and the ribbon is as good as frosting.

Julie said...

Adorable cards, Sherry! I love how you paper pieced the little girls dress! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!