Thursday, April 5, 2012

Extra, Extra! Read all about it!

This card is for this week's Hambo Hoedown challenge! The fun new "Paperboy" digi was a freebie for all who danced in the Hoedown last week, so check out the fun if you haven't already!
Our challenge this week was to use an "extra fold" in our card. I folded and popped up the newspaper in his hand, and I also cut a slit and tucked 3 tiny folded newspapers in his bag!

The background DP is MME Lost & Found Portobello Road. I colored the image with Copics, cut it out and popped it up. Thanks for stopping over!

7 comments:

AllisonG said...

What a creative way to include the fold - I love it!

I've dropped out of the loop...may get back in when I can find more time in my schedule. Just won't happen until school is out for sure!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a cute idea Sherry, love it!

Lee Mae said...

This card is adorable, Sherry - your folding ideas are really great. You're definitely one smart lady to think of them!

Unknown said...

That is too cute! Love the pennants and bird in the background.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Love your card Sherry...very clever to put the mini newspapers in his bag. Great job on the challenge. Thanks for playing.

Beverly said...

Love your coloring and the pennant background is cool.
Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown.

dawnmercedes said...

I like the newspaper looking word clippings. Thanks for joining us at Hambo's Hoedown this week! Come back soon!