Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hoedown and Throwdown

My card uses the new Monster Weights Digital Image from Hambo Stamps. I'm posting it at the Hambo Hoedown, of course, and also at the OWH Midweek Throwdown, where the challenge is to use digi stamps!
We were given this nice sketch for the Hambo Hoedown challenge:

Card details:
DPs: Memory Box "Viola" (except for green polka dot strip which is I'm not sure about)
Copics
My sister and I are heading West to CA on Sunday the 4th, to visit our little grand-nephews who lost their Mom last summer and to visit other friends. I'm sooo excited. I won't be making cards for 3 weeks but I'm going to write AnyHero notes and check my email and comments whenever I can. Take care and see you soon!

7 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Sherry, what a terrific card! The image and papers look terrific. Have fun on your trip. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
~Lee Mae
Operation Write Home
MWT Assistant

Donna Hanley said...

Sherri, So cute and colorful.

Ana Carolina Little said...

Very cute card Sherry. Love your colour combo and how you used the sketch!!!. Thanks for playing at the Hoedown!!!

Paula S. said...

Fun sentiment and image combo Sherry. Your rhyming title made me chuckle. :)

AllisonG said...

Another great Hambo Hoedown card, Sherry! I've got to get to work on mine this weekend. :-)

Have a wonderful trip, friend. I'll miss you while you are gone from blogland.

Cora said...

Cute cute card. I LOVE monsters on cards. They always make me smile. Have a nice visit in CA. You will be missed in those 3 weeks.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Sherry, another awesome Hoedown card...love the colors. Nice job using the sketch too. Thanks for playing in the Hoedown. Have a fun time in CA.