Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OWH Sketch #110

Here is this week's sketch at Operation Write Home:
And here's my card:
DP: My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found - Market Street"
Hero Arts OWH clear stamp set "Right At Home"
Metal heart brads (stash)
After I posted this, I could see that a little white bow at the top might have been a good idea! I paper pieced the house and touched up the windows with white gel pen and black Copic. That didn't turn out quite as neatly as I intended, lol.
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Great card, Sherry! Love the coloring on the "Home is where..." image. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Kristie said...

Very cute card! I love how you made the scene with the fence and the colors are so perfect together.

Unknown said...

Very cute card!

Unknown said...

This house makes me want to come visit. Very sweet card.

Sharon Huffman said...

I like the rustic look of the house. Nothing beats the touch of a human hand to customize your cards!