Friday, November 4, 2011

OWH Inspiration Challenge!

For this week's Midweek Throwdown at OWH, Jan posted this photo of an amazing t-shirt for an inspiration challenge:
Here's the card I made:


I saw a beautiful sheet of DP at Michael's (Deja Views) with a gold flourish on it and thought that would be perfect for this project. The colorful t-shirt inspired me to bling up my card quite a bit with rhinestones and pearls!
Stamps:
Bird and corner stamp: Inkadinkado
Sentiment: Stampendous
Branch is punched out from an SU punch
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, What a beautful card. Love that papers and you added so much with your gems, etc. That brid is darling. I didn't even get started on the MWT yet. I'd better get going huh? Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Love the dp and the bird. The sentiment really makes it! TFS!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Beautiful card Sherry, wow! It's fun seeing Jenny's shirt on everyone's blog too :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

I like all the layers. It is a pretty card. Thank you for sharing.

Lee Mae said...

Hi Sherry! I love your little birdie! He came out really cute the way you colored him in the colors of the shirt. I also like the foil paper and, I think, a Sandy banner for the sentiment.

Donna said...

Sherry,You really did capture the colors and elements of the shirt in your lovely card! I love your choice
of paper.The coloring on the bird is so pretty....great card.

helloholley said...

Love this one too, Sherry!!! ;)