Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sketch #77 card using a Create With TLC freebie!

When I saw this cute record freebie digi at Create With TLC I thought it would be fun to use with this very reasonable little teenybopper DP pack I found at AC Moore. My circles aren't exactly according to sketch; I just realized I forgot the 3 little embellies; and pay no mind to the off-center brad, (oops) but I think it's kind of cute!
I realized my printout of the digi was pretty bad so I put Glossy Accents over the black part of the record to enhance the black and make it shiny like a record. If it ever dries, lol, I'll be sending it to OWH!
Using these same DPs, I decided to make a paper ruffle card; this technique is in a tutorial over at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog:
Stay cool! Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Judie said...

Two really cool cards, great DP love the colors.
Hugs
Judie

Linda said...

Fun papers! TFS!!!

Julie said...

Hi Sherry! Love the black and pink combo and the fun paper! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!