Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cool Dog Round card: Hambo Hoedown!


The Hambo Hoedown challenge this week is to make a round card using this new Cool Dog digi. I need to get a circle cutter! I tried tracing the lid of one of my pots (not!) and then used my largest Nestie scalloped circle (I don't have the large plain Nestie circles yet). So it's a cute little "gift" card type size, hehe. Colored the cooldog with copics and embossed the scalloped circle with Tim Holtz ef -- I like the way it looks like a seashell now. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Paula S. said...

Love how you used the embossed stock for your base in this Sherry. Very cute image too!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Your card is so cute. I love the embossed background. Great coloring too. Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown this week.

Judy Rozema said...

Sherry, your "shell card" is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Hoedown!