Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sumo Digi: by Hambo Stamps!

This is the cute new "Sumo: digi by Hambo Stamps". Our requirement for this week was to use chipboard. I had this chipboard swirl/flourish and large photo corner in my stash. I colored them black and coated them with Glossy Accents. I like the way they turned out -- kind of like patent leather! I even put some GA on his hair for a little extra glitz! Be sure to visit www.hambostamps.com to check out all their cute, fun and punny stamps and digis!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That is really funny, haha..Love it!

Unknown said...

Love his slicked up chair and rosy glow.

Judy Rozema said...

Love your papers and colors! Great card!

Monica Hunter said...

Wow, this is colored so nicely! I love that glow on his cheeks! I like the (mostly) black & white color combo too. Great job! :)