Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blog candy winner!

Brittany at http://yesterdaysechoscrapbooks.blogspot.com is the winner of my blog candy from the OWH Bunny Hop! Congratulations, Brittany! Brittany will receive a copy of my children's book and a little bag of crafting supplies.
So many people expressed interested in my children's book and I wanted to remind you that it's available at Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and booksamillion.com. Sometimes they offer reduced price copies through their other sellers.
Book title: Card Auntie's Wonderful Workshop
Written and Illustrated by Sharon Hickey
Mirror Publishing 2010

Thanks for all the many wonderful comments left at my blog during the Bunny Hop! If you do read my book with the little ones in your family, I'd love to know how they/you like it!
Sherry Hickey

No comments: