Sunday, September 12, 2010

OWH Pink birthday card challenge/Sketch #33

I used my little chef digi to celebrate OWH's birthday today! I printed him out smaller this time and colored him with Prismacolor pencils. He's very quick and easy to color. The pink pp's are from DCWV Garden Party Matstack; the background PP is My Mind's Eye Abbey Road. The sentiment is a no-name stamp I've had for awhile.
Everything I tried to make today came out crooked. Just one of those days, I guess.
Happy Birthday OWH!



I also finally made a card for the midweek challenge, which was to make a fall-themed thank you card. I used a masking technique that I learned at a workshop at The Paper Source. I cuttlebugged the PP with Spots & Dots ef; the sentiment is Stampendous and the leaf stamp is by Delta. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a good week!

5 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

Hey, Sherry! Your chef looks great in pink! I like the fall card too!

Operation Write Home said...

Love the pink chef - in touch with his feminine side! Cute! And the fall cards is lovely!

Unknown said...

The chef is so cute, I love the paper choice!

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

I am really loving the stamp. It made mew giggle. lol Great job

Nancy Keller said...

I love your chef digi! I think it's the shoes. :) Thanks for sharing!